The wonderfully odd Nevillegirl of Musings From Neville’s Navel has awarded me an award! Well, that sentence was weird. Thank you, Nevillegirl! You. Readers. Go stalk her blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
- Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
1. What is your favorite color?
Currently? I would have to say bottle green, if you made me pick one color. I tend to think in palettes of colors. This palette, affectionately borrowed from Design Seeds (which is an awesome site BTW) is a nice one. I think it’s my desktop picture right now.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Uh. Um. Er. Rabbits, the small kind. They’re so cute. Or koalas. They’re cute too. Or owls. Or lions. GAH! Curse you, confusing question!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Milo. Never heard of it? It’s this chocolatey powdered drink. I used to have it a lot when I was a kid in Malaysia. My grandma would make it for me all the time. Or apple soda. Apple soda is good. Or watermelon soda. That’s good too.
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. What is your passion?
Reading. Writing. ‘Yarning’, as my family would say.
8. Do you watch television?
Mostly Doctor Who. Other than that, nope. Occasionally the news.
9. Who is your favorite author?
C. S. Lewis. You won’t find any of that sparkly vampire crap here.
10. Do you like 80s movies?
Yep. The Indiana Jones ones.
11. How do you like your eggs?
Flying in the direction of my worst enemies.
12. When did you discover blogging?
Around the summer of 2011. I highly suggest NOT reading any of my posts from summer 2011. They are lame.
13. Why do you like to blog?
It’s fun, it’s pretty easy, and I like putting my writing out there.
Monica of Impressions Of A Princess
River of Strike A Spark. River, you are going to write a post. Preferable soon.
Corianne of CoriCuteCore
Emkho of Trees and Sunshine
Millie of Millie On Her World
I honestly do not known who else to nominate. I do apologize if you’ve gotten this award already. Just pass it on again?