Hello, my dear readers! Upon seeing some of the blogging challenges that other bloggers have started, I was struck with a bolt of inspiration! (meaning that I was bored and wanted to post)
I have come up with the idea of this! An Awesome Things Blogging Award!
See, what you need to do once you’ve been nominated is:
- List off 10 awesome things.
- List three strange facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 blogs for the Awesome Things Blogging Award.
- Don’t forget to notify said blogs.
So, here are my awesome things.
- Finishing all your homework a week before it’s due.
- Finishing a knitting or crochet project.
- Dropping off a bunny and seeing a kid ‘ooh’ and ‘ahh’ over it before finally taking it home.
- Slipping nice quotes in bits of paper inside books at the library/bookstore.
- Yarnbombing a tree.
- Managing to untangle that one yarn ball that’s been irritating you for all of time.
- Getting all ‘A’s and being rewarded.
- Doctor Who.
- Harry Potter.
- Oswin Oswald.
And here are my three strange facts.
- I like to put pepper on strawberry ice cream. It tastes good!
- My first written story was called ‘The story of the Princess hamster named Princess Hamster and her noble cheese named Cheese the noble cheese’. Although, this was written at age four. (More like dictated to my mom who wrote it down for me)
- I can say ‘raxacoricofallapatorius‘.
And now, the nominations!
- Musings From Neville’s Navel
- impressions of a princess
- Comedy Travel Writing
- Miriam Joy Writes
- Nearly Published